home *** CD-ROM | disk | FTP | other *** search
/ Cream of the Crop 20 / Cream of the Crop 20 (Terry Blount) (1996).iso / bbs / purs_03.zip / MF-0696.PUR (.png) < prev    next >
ANSI Art File  |  1996-06-01  |  26KB  |  640x3056
Labels: text | screenshot
OCR: cabre's colly #3 macabre's colly #3 macabre's colly macabre's colly i 1 inter jection : if you've seen my artwork before, hopefully you'll find that the work I did in this pack was a bit of an improvement, or at least, i think so. : ) Greets to a few people who helped me out: sammael, creator, dr. mortis, flame, and well, lots of other people. . hehe. . I don't care what people say, the scene rocks. At least, it rocks here in the underground) [empire of dirt]- [macabre' s ]- mf/ni [mf/rile/vow] sour grapes ] raize's ] Mayo's - Hey shi bah orapo5 codine ] [luke skywalker ] mf/ril ya know, those yellow plus signs suck. [death star] meltdown's. comment : whewp, this ansi was done in an ansicomp on sunday march 10th, and i never got around to finishing it :) but it's ok .. in fact, i won the compo .. too bad there were only 4 other d00dlers :) [news header ] -[done for dr. mortis. .! 1888 mf/rile/vow acidic rain #$% !?! ] pd of vibe?] rile] C i di c cool dudes inc. . . [fractal's. . ]- logo for fractals cool dudes inc. sorta reminds me of stained glass. weird ... [end of file. .eof lech this IS prett